Adding an air conditioning system to your home is an exciting and rewarding investment! But choosing the AC that’s right for you can be overwhelming. There’s also the issue of getting it installed affordably. That’s where we step in.
Connett Services is your AC specialist in Des Moines, IA. We can help you select an air conditioner that is right for your home and needs. We use the quality brands that will give you years of reliable climate control. And we install your equipment at the highest level.
Our installations don’t stop at air conditioners. We can help you with heater service too!
AC Contractors to the Rescue
There are a lot of options when you’re shopping for a new cooling unit. Why not take advantage of a wealth of knowledge from Connett Services?
Our experienced HVAC specialists can come to your house and determine what type of AC is best for your family. We’ll discuss your cooling needs and keep our recommendations within budget. We’ll then plan a strategy and time for installation, so you can enjoy great temperatures as soon as possible!
Repair or Replace? That Is the Question.
If you have an old AC, you’re probably suffering from high energy bills, unreliable performance and expensive repairs. Our helpful technicians can tell you if your AC is worth repairing or if it’s time for an updated model.
If it can be repaired, we’ll offer you the most cost-efficient option. But if it’s time for a replacement, we’ll educate you on your choices with honest suggestions to get you back to comfy temperatures.
Choosing the Right Air Conditioning System
Your AC plays a critical role in keeping your home comfortable. However, there are many air conditioner options to choose from, which makes it difficult to select the right unit for your home. Here are a few factors to consider before settling for a particular unit.
- Unit Type – First, you will need to consider the different types of air conditioners. You can count on our experts to help you with the various options available in the market. For instance, there are wall units, window units, heat pumps, central systems, among others.
- Installation –Cost It’s also crucial to consider the cost of installing a new unit. You want to make sure you have enough funds to cover the installation. For instance, adding or updating ductwork may be expensive. So, if your budget can’t handle a full installation, you should consider a window or portable AC unit.
- Size –The most crucial determinant of your air conditioner’s effectiveness is its ability to cool your premises. An oversize unit will cost you more to cool your home while an undersized AC will have a hard time keeping your home comfortable. There are several factors to consider when determining the cooling power, you need, but we recommend having one of our experts visit your premises to help you choose the right AC size.
- Energy Savings –Before making the final decision, consider the percentage of energy savings you should expect by installing a new unit.
- Performance –Choose an air conditioner that offers great cooling performance.
Better Energy Efficiency with a New AC
Looking to save environment and some extra dough on your energy bill? Air conditioners pull a ton of power, and if yours is limping along from several repairs, it’s wasting even more energy. A brand new AC comes with tons of benefits!
From long-term servings, to improved performance, and better air quality, installing a new cooling unit is great for your home. Contact our helpful team to update your AC in Des Moines, IA today!
Want to get on a better maintenance schedule? We can help you get on track with seasonal HVAC care.